Thursday, August 24, 2017

Sing ATC


Hello!!  Third post this week... pretty good for me lately :-)

I've created another ATC for a couple of challenges.  The Simon Says Monday Challenge which is ATCs and the More Than Words Mini Challenge which is to use the word "sing" on a tag, card, or atc.



I started with an ATC sized piece of glossy cardstock.  I stamped the music notes (Quietfire Design) multiple times with Rangers Watermark Resist Ink and dried it.  It's inked over with Distress Inks Mustard Seed and Salty Ocean, dried, splattered with water, blotted and dried.  I stamped the quote and bird (both Quietfire Design) with Archival Ink Jet Black (Ranger).  I drew around a jar lid twice for the circles and then added some zigzags.  I stenciled in the top left and bottom right corners with a Tim Holtz stencil and Distress Oxide Ink Lucky Clover.  The leaves are die cut (Sizzix, Tim Holtz), inked, shaped and glued on.  The edges are inked with Distress Ink Peeled Paint.  I used a waterbrush to put water inside the bird, let it sit briefly, blotted it and dried it.  I then added detail back in with a Pitt Artist Pen (white), a waterbrush and Salty Ocean Ink (blue in the body of the bird) and a Distress Marker (brown in the beak area).  



3 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous ATC Wanda, the little bird is very cute and I love the background and sentiment, very pretty, LOVE it :-)

Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Such a pretty ATC! Congrats on the SSS spotlight! :)

Suman Pandit said...

gorgeous colors and I love the way you showcased the sentiment !! Congrats for the SSS spotlight !!